Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Umemployment Day 1

This is going to be the blog of my unemployed life.  I doubt many will read this - because if I was still employed, I wouldn't be reading this.  If you find me pretty hysterical (as hysterical as I find myself), maybe you will come back.

Day #1 - Pretty exciting.  So exciting that I should only hit the high points. 
1) I ate some chips and the salt hurt the place where my upper and lower lips connect.  I wonder if that place has a name.  The area between the nose and lips is a divet?  divit?  how do you spell divit? or does it have a real name?  Anyways my lip connection as I will now be calling it hurts.  I must have sensitive lip connectors.

2) I am watching "Life" on NBC waiting for L&O to start.  One of the guest stars was on another show but I don't remember what it was.  I want to say "Full House" but I could be wrong.  I used to love that show!  I wanted to be DJ and marry Uncle Jesse, which would not have been good because he would be my uncle and that is just wrong...in case you were wondering.

3) I did apply as a special agent for the FBI.  I wonder if I should be writing this blog because I am sure they are going to be searching the internet for anything about me.  Maybe they will be pleasantly intrigued by this blog or maybe I will stop blogging.  By the way FBI agent reading this - I love America and would do a great job defending the country and taking care of the Americans.  

4) I kept having to remind myself what day it is.  It is Wednesday.  I think.  I am pretty sure my days are going to be running together.  That isn't going to be good as I am sure I have many important appointments coming up.  Tomorrow is Thursday, Today is Wednesday, and Yesterday was Tuesday.  I may use that as my new sign off.

I want to leave you wanting more.  I do need to go reprogram my 1980's VCR cuz it didn't change during Daylight savings and I missed the first half of The Biggest Loser.  

Hugs and Kisses, 
Erin 

1 comment: