Saturday, April 25, 2009

I believe today is Saturday, April 25th, 2009.  It was supposed to rain today, but it has not.  I feel like I am starting this blog like a diary.  "Dear Diary, Today was a good day.  I was going to see my secret crush, but got a dog-sitting job so I didn't get to see him.  I heard he is a player and likes women.  Can I really like a flirt?  Diary, what should I do?".  For all of you great readers, that is a true story.  Shall I share?

There is a guy that I am secretly dating - it is so secret that he doesn't even know that we are dating :) He replied to a maybe to be at this event tonight, but I got a dog-sitting job and you all know I could use the money, so I took the job.  I don't know if secret crush showed up to event.  I was going to dress cute and all.  A couple of people said that I should be facebook friends with him, but that seems so forward!  Will he know that I like him?

(For those of you wondering, this blog is NOT written by a teenager, just a desperately lonely 31 year old who owns a cat :).  

Any advice?  

Also, to stay in the "guy -themed" blog.  I received the below from this guy I met on line and we had been emailing for awhile...Then he stopped.  I emailed him and wished him a happy easter...nothing on his side...until I got the below...any thoughts on WTF he is talking about???  

 erin thank you.I just wanna say I'm sorry I stopped talking to you it wasn't anything you said I had a lot of things going on.I hope your doing good and had a good easter.
Brian


Ah, how my man saga continues.  

More updates later.

Hugs and kisses to all :)
Erin 

1 comment:

  1. I don't know if he showed up at the event either, because my date ended up canceling on me. If he and I were both there however, you probably would have accused me of cheating because obviously we would have hung out and had a drink together...
    And here I thought you would have looked cute for ME... *sigh*

    ReplyDelete