Wednesday, June 10, 2009

It has been a long time

I was told today by a friend (shout out to Jenny M!) that my blog is missed.  Yay!  I feel so loved!  Because of that, I am going to update my blog because, really, how interesting is my life.  

1) For those of you who don't know I am becoming slightly punk.  Not goth, because there is a difference.  Punk.  Dark hair with purple/reddish undertones or highlights, t-shirts, and leather wristlets.  I am so freaking excited.  I don't know if I can pull this off, but it is better to try when I am 31 than when I am 56.  Can you imagine me being punk at 56?  Ha.  I will do that - grandma with blue hair.  Perfect-o.

2)  I am watching Law and Order right now and Jeremy Sisto is going to be my new boyfriend.  FYI.  When I marry him, I may remember you - the little people in my life.

3)  I have had an eye twitch again.  I ate a banana today.  I thought the potassium was supposed to help, but the one banana did not.  After going on webmd a couple of days ago I have diagnosed myself with anemia, thyroid issues, or a brain tumor.  I heart webmd.  That non-person that you can click on to figure out your symptoms and then it tells you you have cat-scratch fever?  Seriously?  Or black-tongue disease (so disgusting!)?  and it ends up you just have a mosquito bite...I want to be webmd.

4)  I have started eating raisin bran in the morning.  I think it may be giving me gas.  I like it though.  It feels healthy but I don't know if it is.

Feel free to weigh in on any of my thoughts :)  
Hugs and Kisses to all.
Erin Lynn Kelly

1 comment:

  1. 0) It's true. I've been waiting for an update.

    1) Punk is better than Goth. I will be counting my blessings.

    2) I don't know who he is. Do I get to approve? I dang better have a PROMINENT place at your wedding. Maybe the piano. At least. Because I am NOT little!

    3) Your eye twitches because I haven't seen enough of you lately, so I've been looking at all of our pictures together. Remember the football game? Purple won. Maybe you should look up Favre's shoulder problem on Web MD. Do you think it will say that he should stop playing football?

    4) I <3 Raisin Bran. And I <3 Cracklin' Oat Bran more. It makes you even more gassy. And I feel more healthy. Thought you should know.

    5) Have we missed the Family Feud audition?

    XO back!
    Sara Elizabeth

    ReplyDelete